All proceedings of the Corporation shall be conducted under Robert's Rules of Order except as otherwise provided in the By Laws or Articles of Incorporation.
Article 10 Amendments
Section 10.01 Power to Amend the By Laws
The power to alter, amend or repeal the By Laws or adopt new By Laws lies with the general membership and any such change requires a majority affirmative vote of the members present at the Monthly Meeting.
Section 10.02 Procedure to Amend the By Laws
Any member may propose a change in the By Laws. The procedure to consummate such a change is as follows:
1. Present a written Proposal of the change at a Monthly Meeting with enough copies for all members present to preview.
2. Bring forth a Motion to Accept the Proposal at the business portion of the meeting (under New Business)
and get a Second to the Motion.
3. Immediately Move to Adjourn the Motion until the next Monthly Meeting. At that point the time and location of the next Board of Directors meeting must be announced and that all members are invited to attend.
4. Bring the Proposal to the next scheduled Board of Directors meeting (as announced) for discussion and comments by the Board.
5. Bring the Proposal with Board of Directors notes and comments to the next Monthly Meeting and reconsider the Motion to Accept at the business portion of the meeting (under Old Business).
Section 10.03 Effective Date of a Change in the By Laws
Any amendments or changes of the By Laws shall become effective upon:
1. Approval by a majority affirmative vote per section 10.01
2. Delivery of said changes to all current members in the Organization Newsletter or any other mailing approved by the Board of Directors.